Nanette Leuschel - Professional Fiduciary
I want to work with you and your advisors to preserve your assets, while caring for the people and causes you love. I look forward to meeting and working with you.
About Nanette Leuschel
- Stanford University – Human Biology & Ancient Greek.
- Coro Foundation – Public Affairs certificate
- Professional Fiduciary – National Certified Guardian, California licensed professional fiduciary (License No. PF 978)
- Work as paralegal in creating trusts, implementing wealth transfer strategies and administering trusts after death
- Serve as a professional trustee
- Help set up and administer family LLCs, LPs and foundations
- Work closely with CPAs and lawyers to settle major estates, including property transfers and federal estate tax returns
- Have advised and managed family foundations
- Have served as Chief Operating Officer, development director, grant writer and bookkeeper for numerous nonprofits
- Have served as paralegal and researcher for major trust litigation cases
My goal as a Professional Fiduciary is to enrich lives, make life easier and enable smooth family transitions.
I work closely with your you, your attorney and CPA to achieve your goals and stay on track.
I have a wealth of experience in helping Bay Area families with complex trusts, estates and accountings.
- Professional trustee
- Administrator for family LLCs and LPs
- Administrator for family foundations
- Support for boards of directors
- Trust accountings
- Trust administration
510 808 5499 – office
415 225 7717 – mobile